Heat Pack - 3 colour choices
A note from the maker :
Please choose in the drop down box between Navy Spots, Pink Moths and Blue Magpies.
"Peg Leg Frida heat packs are handmade locally in Armidale NSW Australia, and feature fun, unusual & nature inspired fabrics.
100% cotton print backed with soft fabric & filled with wheat. Heat packs measure approx. 26 x 11cm.
- To heat heat packs, microwave in 30 sec bursts a maximum of 3 times (total 90 seconds)
- Never wrap or cover heat pack
- Do not use heat pack in situations where the heat is confined, e.g. inside bedding
- Leave heat packs to cool in a safe area, on a non combustible surface
- Do not reheat heat pack until completely cooled. This may take up to 2 hours.
- If your heat pack starts to smell burnt it has been overheated. Leave in sink until cold and throw away
- Not for use by children or those with heat sensitivity issues.