Ultimate New England Foodie Hamper - Click & Collect only
This is the hamper to get you through any weekend gathering, including the Easter long weekend that just happens to come along right after you collect this on Saturday 27th March 2021. There are lots of options and some great inclusions, with plenty to appeal to a crowd.
The Ultimate New England Foodie Hamper includes :
- Buddha Belly Kitchen Kaffir Infused Satay Sauce made by hand in Armidale to their own special recipe, 240ml Jar
- Altitude Coffee Roastery ground coffee, made with their smooth Sublime blend, 250g bag
- Humble Cook Dukkah, made in small batches using only real ingredients, 120g jar
- YinYang Kombucha, 100% fresh & natural, nothing artificial, made using only local and organic fruits when available, 2 x 350ml bottles (nominate one flavour from the selection in drop down box)
- Little Coco's Gourmet Catering Macarons freshly made in Armidale, one of each flavour : Raspberry white chocolate, pistachio, chocolate and vanilla, box of 4
- Humble Cook Peanut Brittle, made by hand in small batches in Uralla, using Australian peanuts, 150g box
- Deva Cacao Organic Macadamia chocolate, hand poured in Tamworth and sweetened with local honey, 35g bar
- Freshly Berried Jam, made by the same people who grow the berries just north of Armidale, 300g jar
- Deano's Spring Water Trout Dip, made using spring water trout from Black Mountain, 100g tub
- Deano's Spring Water Trout, raised in spring water in Black Mountain, available plain or flavoured with a special range of herbs (one fillet, nominate the flavour in drop down box)
- Greenhill Orchards Apple & Pear Juice, made with their own fruit from their Arding orchard, 1 litre
- Greenhill Orchards seasonal apples and pears, all grown on their Arding orchard, 1kg bag
- AnneE's Brew Mango & Port Chutney, made by hand to Anne's high standards in Glen Innes, 190g jar
- Dale's Downtown Meats Brewery Sausages, made using New England Brewing Co. craft beer, by hand in Uralla (8 sausages, approx 1kg, nominate flavour in the drop down box)
- Chookalook Free Range Eggs, raised in Uralla, 1 dozen
- Daily Ritual New England Breakfast Tea, blended in Armidale by an award winning tea business 100g bag
- Good Life Beef, ethically raised grass fed beef from Wollomombi - choose from 4 sandwich steaks (approx 1kg) OR 1kg mince
- Seasons of New England shopping bag, screen printed by hand in Uralla, 1 bag
Need a bottle of wine or some craft beer to go with this great foodie hamper? Check out our online Bottlo' and let us know in the notes that you want to collect it with your Ultimate New England Foodie Hamper and we will have it all ready for you to collect on Saturday 27th March 2021.
Our Ultimate New England Foodie Hamper is available for Click and Collect only, due to the refrigerated goods in the hamper. We will have the hamper ready for collection from 9am to 4pm at the Uralla Showground on Saturday 27th March 2021. The sooner you order the better, and orders will need to close on Friday 19th March 2021 to give the producers enough time to make their wonderful products for you.
Pick up will be by a drive through style collection at the Uralla Showground, with entry via the main gate on King St. COVID safe systems will be in place. Then you can head on out to enjoy your day!
If you prefer to phone your order in, please call 0434 408 163, or you can email your order to email@example.com.
The price includes GST.